Your stay with us
True to our motto Professional Care with a Personal Touch we ensure that every patient gets individual attention and care. Our personal approach endears us to our patients and we take pride in that. Almost every single patient is impressed with the professionalism, sensitivity and care bordering on the pampering nature of our nursing team. Depending on the nature of your treatment your stay with us might be for a few hours or a couple of days. Whatever the case maybe we ensure that you are comfortable and free from anxiety normally associated with hospitalizations.
Please take a few moments to browse this brief guide to know our wide range of services better.
- Wireless Internet browsing: Internet browsing facilities are available in all private rooms and public areas. Please ask the nurse or reception to purchase internet browsing vouchers.
- Diets and meals: We strive to prepare all our dishes with fresh, organic produce. Meat, poultry and fish are all sourced from the most reliable sources. We offer a wide selection of choices on our menu – if you require any special dietary needs please let us know upon admission.
Diani Beach Hospital kitchen conforms to the highest hygienic standards. Your diet is prepared to suit your taste. The nursing department will provide you daily with breakfast, lunch and dinner menus for you to choose from and these are all served at appropriate times.
- Room service: The chef will be pleased to provide room service for snacks and beverages. Ask for the snack menu from the nursing department.
- Entertainment: For your entertainment we have a wide range of channels via satellite television. Should you wish to watch a movie please ask the nursing department to give you the catalogue for DVDs. Currently we have an extensive DVD library – mainly English movies with foreign subtitles.
- Secretarial services: The hospital can arrange for photocopying and faxing of documents at a nominal charge.
- Telephone calls: You can ask for any local or international number through the operator. Dial “0” from your room phone and you will be connected to the operator. Please ask the operator for current rates.
- Security: Members of staff have personalized identification tags to allow access into the hospital. For reasons of security please ask your visitor to report to the reception and nursing station before entering your room.
- Confidentiality: All our data and medical records are kept carefully in total confidentiality. We ensure the privacy of each and every individual and all our employees are instructed to respect patient confidentiality.
- Cleanliness: We place utmost importance on cleanliness and hygiene. As this is very high on our priority we employ our own housekeeping team that is in charge of cleaning rooms daily, providing fresh robes and linen and also cleaning the rooms in between patients thus ensuring our promised Zero-risk of cross infections.